Friday, March 19, 2010

its friday

hari ni aku bangun agak lambat.i little bit waste there.cam bese arh.mandi,breakfast with megi goreng.and do my homeworks as usual.tapi hari ni homework x brape jalan sangat.coz whether is too hot outside perhaps.chemistry buat dalam 4 helai aje.then,i spend my tyme wif blogging,eating.haha;))
petang ni target nak buat sejarah sket.tgok arh.if mood ade,byk laa dpt siap.

hksbp kebangsaan
hmm,bout hksbp kebangsaan,i think i have made my decision.im not going to pasir puteh.muktamad.even,it is very hard,but as my bro said,we have to sacrifice.
okeyh2.for the sake of spm,eventhough basketball is a part of my life.
memang dari kecik lagi aku minat basketball and i manage it in my boarding school.
okeyh then.aku tak reti laa nak berceloteh panjang2.bubye;))

No comments: